We have Kids classes in-person on Sunday!
COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
- We will be taking everyone’s temperatures and no one will be allowed into the Kids area if they have a fever.
- We are limiting class sizes so that we can keep kids as socially distanced as possible.
- All kids in 1st grade and up, and all of our staff and volunteers, are required to wear masks.
Green Hills’ Kids Ministry comes alongside parents as we work together to make young disciples and teach kids that:
- Jesus loves them (heart)
- The Gospel and God’s Word are for them (head)
- It doesn’t stop with them– we were created to share the good news of Jesus to those around us (hands) and around the world (feet)
Due to COVID-19, AWANA at Green Hills has been postponed until fall 2021.
Questions? Contact our Kids Ministry Director, Darlene Crocitto.